Really Curly Q.

Sheesh, I dunno. What kind of crap, um, witty information are you supposed to enter here?

Thursday, September 02, 2004

A Day on the Town

Yesterday, MIL treated us to lunch in a Hollywood restaurant (where the service was painfully slow, especially for 5 children under the age of 8) and a fabulous matinee performance of Hairspray. At 85 bucks a seat, it was obviously the most expensive play my kids have ever seen! The kids were so well behaved in the theatre and seemed to really enjoy the show, although I'm not sure how much of the storyline they were able to follow. Afterward, MIL insisted that we go to the stage door so that the munchkins could get autographs. Sure enough, we saw Bruce Vilanch, Jordan Ballard, Sue Cella, Austin Miller, Todd Susman, and Kianna Underwood. The music was great and I promised the kids I'd pick up the soundtrack. Sure beats listening to Kidz Bop 4 & 5 for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home